Re: [sherline] nominations of Alan Marconett and Jerry Kieffer

  • KM6VV
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2013
      Hi David, List,

      Thanks for the nominations!

      I would be pleased to be nominated, or serve with you as a moderator on
      the Sherline list.

      I'm an Electrical Test Engineer working in the Silicone Valley for over
      thirty years.

      I've owned and operated Sherline mills and a lathe for over twenty five
      years, and about fifteen years ago I CNC'd first my mill and then the lathe.

      I've designed and built numerous steam engines, the beam engine being
      chosen by John to grace the list's cover page. I also sell these plans.
      I'm currently designing and machining parts for my robot projects.
      I've also written several magazine articles on the construction of steam
      engines and several autonomous robots.

      I wrote and still use to this day the CNC program that controls both my
      CNC'd Sherline mills and lathe.

      I founded and continue to own and moderate the SherlineCNC list.

      It would be a pleasure to work with Dave and David as co-moderators for
      the Sherline list.

      I too share the desire to politely but firmly keep messages on topic and
      free of personal attacks, such as Dave and I have done on the
      SherlineCNC list for the past ten years.