CNC Seminar day at Cabin Fever Expo

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2013
      Friday, April 12 will be CNC seminar day at Cabin Fever Expo. We will
      be having 3 seminar sessions during the day. These seminars are open to
      anyone that is registered for Cabin Fever. Registration is $10 and is
      good for all activities, the seminars, the auction and the show. No
      advance registration is required. See Cabinfeverexpo.com for more
      details about the show.

      10:00 "Introduction to CamBam - home shop CAM" by Kirk Benson. Kirk is
      an experienced user of CamBam for his model engineering projects.

      1:00 "Introduction to Mach4"- by Brian Barker, the chief designer of the
      new Mach4 software will be giving the first public introduction and
      demonstration of the all new Mach4 CNC control software. This will
      include installing, setup, and operation of the software, as well as
      using the all new screen designer and scripting facility.

      4:00 "Demonstration of the Mill Wizard for Mach4" by Ron Ginger. This
      session will use the new Mill Wizards for Mach4 to develop the gcode for
      a part for a model engine. We will be running the part on machines setup
      in the Show area on Saturday and Sunday.