Re: Too many external ESTOP messages..

  • kerickson
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 28, 2012
      I've managed to "cure" my estop problem. It turns out that my SmoothStepper was set to receive the estop input on port 1 pin 15 which I didn't have connected. It was floating all this time without an issue, until now. Simple fix was to move the input to port 3 pin 1 which has a 4.7K pullup already. No more spurious estop signals.

      Thanks goes to Greg at Warp9 for the solution.