Homann Designs 2012 Christmas Break

  • Peter Homann
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2012
      Hi All,

      Homann Designs will be closing for the 2012 Christmas break from the 21st
      December until the 14th January for the annual camping holiday in Port Fairy
      (hopefully it won't be too hot this year).

      Any orders placed during this period will be filled after the 14th. I will
      have access to email and the internet so will be able to answer queries and
      process licence file orders.

      I'd like to take this opportunity to wish you all a great festive season and a
      Mach4 filled New Year.

      Cheers,

      Peter
      eStore: http://www.homanndesigns.com/store
      Web : http://www.homanndesigns.com ModIO - Modbus Interface Unit
      email : peter@... DigiSpeed - Isolated 10Vdc I/F
      Phone : +61 421 601 665 TurboTaig - Taig Mill Upgrade board