RE: Five year anniversary contest from Soigeneris.com

  • Jeffrey Birt
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 9, 2012
      The results are in from the first week of our contest. The winners are:

      Alex Wiebe, Canada

      Dan Pines, Israel

      Congratulations Alex and Dan, an email has been sent to both of you with
      your code to receive $50 off your Soigeneris.com order.

      The second week of the contest is now open, if you did not win previously
      you are eligible to enter again. Same rules as before.

      Good luck to everyone in this week's contest.

      Jeff Birt

      Soigeneris.com