Unable to run CamBam file in EMC / Sherline

  • mofosheee
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2012
      I am having difficulty with the attached file. This file was created in CamBam to be run on my Sherline. Please note that other files that I created using CamBam opened and ran without issue on my Sherline.

      I have changed the .nc to ngc without success. Selecting "all files" in the dialogue box allows the file to load, but I still receive the message "nested comment found" when I attempt to run the machine.

      The permissions were reviewed and compared to the Sherline sample files(no changes were made to my file)

      Inserting; " PROGRAM_EXTENSION = .nc , .NC" confuses me as I do not know exactly where to install it.

      I realized that it is poor etiquette and maintaining my poor programming practices ( I prefer not to do it this way ) I deleted the first 3 or 4 lines in the .nc file and the program ran. ?????????????

      Please advise

      And thank you.

      Jerry