Re: [SherlineCNC] Re: Newbie Lost with grease and oils for Sherline 5410 CNC

  • Andy M
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 28, 2012
      GDay All,

      Andy, you got it right, you did type 'stickier'. Somehow I managed to
      translate it to 'silkier'.

      Man, this old age stuff is a crock .... lol

      I do agree about the THICKER oil though ... lol ... it does have
      advantages but the Mobil will still do the job, you just need to do it a
      little more often unless you have the oilers that do it for you ... lol

      --
      Regards
      Andy M