Re:Selling Sherline CNC Driver Box (with 4 steppers)

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12 4:38 AM
      > Posted by:"j.j304@..." j.j304@... j.j304@...
      > Date: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:51 pm ((PST))
      >
      > I'm selling my Sherline CNC driver box with 4 Sherline supplied Stepper motors. My asking price is USD$750 or best offer before shipping.

      I think your asking price is a bit over the top. Today you can buy new,
      faster, better stepper motors for $39 each, and a Gecko 540 driver which
      is many times better than the sherline driver box for $300. There re
      other drivers that are much better than the Sherline driver for less
      than the G540.

      Its to bad, but old technology is usually just about worthless.