Re: [SherlineCNC] Feedrate Designation

  • Scott Meyer
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 5 7:33 PM
      If I understand the question correctly, the F number is in inches per
      minute (assuming your not using a metric program and you are in inches
      per minute mode).

      So F10 is 10 inches per minute.

      The other option you have is in feed per revolution, usually something
      like F.006 (notice decimal) which indicates that for every revolution
      of the spindle, you would move .006". The speed of the spindle then
      becomes a factor in your feedrate.

      Scott Meyer