Re: Newb feedrate question on Sherline CNC mill tutorial

  • appsmangler
    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 4, 2012
      This is "fixed". It was not a g-code problem, but some unknown problem with the Sherline PC software (EMC - not EMC2). The was no other evidence of a problem with that system, but I downloaded the latest Linux CNC iso and installed it on another machine. I then ran the same code that was giving me problems before and watched the back plotter, All the feeds ran exactly as expected. Since that meant I couldn't trust the Sherline PC install any more, I flushed it and installed the latest Linux CNC on that. That also worked fine.