Re: [SherlineCNC] Imserv controller question

  • Ron Thompson
    Message 1 of 4 , May 19 12:28 PM
      On 5/19/2012 2:12 PM, Glen wrote:
      > Hi, My mill was working fine and it suddenly stopped and the green
      > light came on on the front of the IMSERV controller. Anyone know what
      > that indicates? I'm running out to get a new 9v battery, hope that
      > fixes it.
      I'd ask Fred at IMSERV. He certainly is active when he wants to sell
      something.

      --

      Ron Thompson

      Think, Draw, Print. 3D printers ROCK!

      http://www.plansandprojects.com/My%20Machines/PrusaMendel2012-1/

      Visit the castinghobby FAQ:
    • imserv1
      Message 2 of 4 , May 20 8:25 AM

        The support E-mail for licensed customers is imserv at imsrv.com

        We usually provide product support off list so as not to irritate those that don't have our systems, or Sherlines. There is also a private user forum for our customers.

        Best Regards,

        Fred Smith - IMService
        http://www.imsrv.com
        High power accessories for Sherline CNC machines
        Lathe Threading, Homing, Automatic Tool Change,
        Spindle Control, Enclosures, Servo Based CNC systems.
      • imserv1
        Message 3 of 4 , May 20 8:40 AM
          --- In SherlineCNC@yahoogroups.com, "Glen" <moto52000@...> wrote:

          > Hi, My mill was working fine and it suddenly stopped and the green light came on on the front of the IMSERV controller. Anyone know what that indicates? I'm running out to get a new 9v battery, hope that fixes it.

          Green light - Battery works and has turned on power if it stays on. If it doesn't stay on, release the e-stop button.

          If motors lock up when green light is on, it's a control software cause.

          Check for disconnected computer data cable or limit switch opened or disconnected.