Re: Helicoils -- from tooling plate thread

  • jamboacn
    Message 1 of 12 , May 12, 2012
      --- In SherlineCNC@yahoogroups.com, "a3sigma" <dcclark111@...> wrote:

      > Goodness John, what are you getting all snarky about? There's no dispute here that I can see. I was not dissing your post. You can certainly drown in salt water. Doesn't mean avoid it entirely. Same with plastic.
      >
      > Best regards,
      >
      > DC

      Apologies for snark - lack of coffee and "highly evolved" client calls this morning (errr- afternoon) have me at sixes and nines.

      Really just wanted to encourage folks to not huff vaporized plastics.

      Best,

      JB
    • a3sigma
      Message 2 of 12 , May 12, 2012
        Understood, thanks, I know the feeling.

        Peace, goodwill, safe and happy machining to all.

        DC