Re: [SherlineCNC] MDI

  • Ronald Wirick
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 10, 2012
      Thanks Jeffrey,
           I just ran it, as luck would have it after I ran a pgm. I was trying to MDI
      first come to think of it. Good to know.

      Ron Wirick

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 10, 2012
        Thanks Tom, Got it.
        Ron Wirick

        ________________________________
        Don't have the computer fired up, and don't remember the exact process.
        But you can either get there by hitting F2 or F3, or one of those in
        that area, or you can click on the appropriate space with the mouse.

        Once you're there, you can type a G-code command into the window, then
        hit enter.

        Tom Wade

        On 4/9/2012 10:45 PM, rapidron82 wrote:

        > Hey guys, How do I activate MDI?
        > Ron

      • Tom Wade
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 10, 2012
          Good. And I learned something also.

          Tom

          On 4/10/2012 11:42 PM, Ronald Wirick wrote:

          > Thanks Tom, Got it.
          > Ron Wirick

        • Ronald Wirick
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 11, 2012
            These machines are a trip, My hat is off to especially those who have never ran
            CNCs. After 20 years of running them, I thought I knew it all. I stand
            corrected.
            Ron Wirick