can anyone cut this gear

  • condor46910
    Message 1 of 38 , Dec 1, 2011
      Hello All
      I am new at this, cad drawing, mach 3 and machining. I have this small gear in a pellet stove motor thats stripped.
      The original is made of nylon( go figure ) , I need one of steel.

      I hope I just posted the drawinmg correctly 42 tooth 24 tooth.

      Any help? I firing up a flare begause its getting cold here.

      thanks
      Condor
    • Robert garnes
      Message 38 of 38 , Dec 6, 2011