Re: [SherlineCNC] Build a CNC mini mill at the CNC workshop

  • Jim Un
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 2011
      Seems like a great idea. Where will workshop be held and how much will the machine cost?

      Jim

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 2, 2011
        > Seems like a great idea. Where will workshop be held and how much will the machine cost?
        >
        > Jim
        > The CNC workshop is in Ann Arbor Michigan, the last week in June. All
        the details are on the home shop forum in the section I posted the link to.

        ron ginger
      • Reid
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 3, 2011
          I wish there is one near Utah.

          Reid

          On Wed, Mar 2, 2011 at 4:07 PM, Ron Ginger <ronginger@...> wrote:

          > > Seems like a great idea. Where will workshop be held and how much will
          > the machine cost?
          > >
          > > Jim
          > > The CNC workshop is in Ann Arbor Michigan, the last week in June. All
          > the details are on the home shop forum in the section I posted the link to.
          >
          > ron ginger

        • Tom Wade
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 3, 2011
            Well worth the trip.

            Ann Arbor is a beautiful town, with several colleges, lots and lots of
            good places to eat. And the seminar is a must.

            Tom Wade