Re: ARRRRRgghhhh! Mill Tramming/Alignement

  • Bruce
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 6, 2011
      All right. I'm on the list for two!
      It'll be easy to shim between the riser and mount plate for front/back nod and the strength/integrity remains of the whole riser block assembly I would think....

      I could visualize the riser sliding all over the place if that key had to be removed. A2Z added a 2nd lockdown SHCS on the other side of the riser to tighten the riser down. The new adjuster plate will lock the riser down now, so the key can be removed.
      Thanks Tim.

      Bruce