Re: Tap 10-32 NF with 2000 CNC

  • David
    Message 1 of 17 , Sep 29, 2010
      Hi Larry,

      Thanks for the link, it's a nice discussion. I especially liked the photos.

      I didn't mean to imply that the forming process would bulge less than the cut threads in an unsupported thin wall. I meant that a supported wall would bulge less than an unsupported wall and that thread forming was still an option if the thing was clamped in a vise to support the wall. I still think that's the case.