Re: [SherlineCNC] testing testing 123

  • Rich Dean
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 30, 2010
      Phil,
      well, It's that time of year. Get the garden in, fix the mower (metal content),
      spring cleaning, clean up the major pollen mess, spring auto maintenance,
      and my hobby project is humming along.
      Most groups I'm on except South Bend Lathe are AWOL as well.
      I promised a desription of my mill spindle drawbar ejector. Still to do.
      There's more to life than a Yahoo group. Isn't there?
      -=RichD=-