New file uploaded to SherlineCNC

  • SherlineCNC@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 104 , Oct 5, 2009
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the SherlineCNC
      group.

      File : /Hamiltons files/Bellows.pdf
      Uploaded by : ei_ell <helliott@...>
      Description : Bellows pdf file with colour coded lines

      You can access this file at the URL:

      ei_ell <helliott@...>
    • Kerwyn Dobbs
      Message 104 of 104 , Mar 20
        Thanks.  They were running it from the lead screw handle end of the lathe.  I thought it weird that they used the thrust they way they did.  The held the thrust to the stepper with a single #6 screw - it had to wobble. But it worked manually, I have not connected it to a stepper drive.  I ordered everything to put it back to stock, and this jewel will be an ebay queen soon.

        The lathe is a 4000 as you guessed.

        Best Regards,  Dan