RE: [SherlineCNC] Re: Constant Sherline issues..

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 70 , Jun 30 11:43 AM
      I would suggest either a counterbalance or a higher rated motor for the Z
      axis. I worked through something similar to this with a friend of mine from
      Texas and he added a higher rated motor and it solved the problem.

      With the A2Z leadscrews you can get up to 80 ipm rapids.

      Michael

      _____

      Message 70 of 70 , Sep 18, 2009
        Hi Bill,
        you are right on.
        Why?
        Two set screws diametrically opposed can alow pivoting.
        Two set screws at 90 degrees to each other take up any play in the proper way.
        Regards,
        Jerry G (Glickstein)