RE: [SherlineCNC] Re: Machine Mounted Tachometer

  • Alan Marconett
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 30, 2009
      OK, they're up now. My apologies for the delay.

      > Behalf Of danmauch
      >
      > I posted the pictures but got this message:
      > "Your photos are waiting for approval.
      > These photos must first be approved by the group's moderators. If
      > approved, your photos will become visible in the group's Photos section."
      > I tried reloading them today and got the same message.
      > Looks like we have to wait for the moderators approval.
      > Email me your email address to dmauch@... and I'll send you
      > the pictures.
      >
      > Dan Mauch
      > low cost cases for G540, G320, G203 and other products
      > www.camtronics-cnc.com.
    • danmauch
      Message 2 of 12 , May 1 7:31 AM
        Thanks
        Dan Mauch
        www.camtronics-cnc.com
        dmauch@...
        low cost cases for the various Gecko drives
        --- In SherlineCNC@yahoogroups.com, "Alan Marconett" <KM6VV@...> wrote:

        > OK, they're up now. My apologies for the delay.
        >
        > Alan KM6VV

      • danmauch
        Message 3 of 12 , May 1 7:35 AM
          The pcb's came in yesterday. I assembled one to make sure the new board was correct just to make sure there were no surprised. Worked perfect.
          I will have the first few kits and assembled unit ready to go in a couple days if not sooner.
          If interested contact me at dmauch@...
        • Dave Hylands
          Message 4 of 12 , May 1 10:28 AM
            I see the photos in the albums now. I don't recall seeing any Photo
            Approval requests.

            --
            Dave Hylands
            Shuswap, BC, Canada
            Message 5 of 12 , May 1 10:43 AM
              Hi Dave,

              I didn't see any approval requests either!

              To ALL, you might have to let us moderators know if you don't see your
              photos posted in say, about half a day. Yahoo is changing the photo section
              around a little I think. They may be a little lax in this respect for a
              while.