0.125 20 Degree VEE Cutter - Where to buy???

  • haberly2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2009
      Hello,

      Does anyone know where to buy a 0.125 20 Degree VEE cutter?
      I'd like to try doing some carving with my CNC Sherline 2000 and am
      not sure what cutters are good and where to buy them. I've DeskCNC for
      the CAM tool at this time. I'm interested in both Wood and metal.

      Has anyone tried granite???

      Thanks!

      Jim
    • Rich Dean