Taper of the Sherline Lathe Tailstock

  • stevekozinko
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2009
      I'm looking for a less expensive live center for the Sherline lathe & wanted to know what the
      taper is for the tailstock. Does anyone know where I might be able to get a cheaper live
      center other than buying the sherline one?

      Thanks,
      Steve
    • dan pines
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2009
        Steve

        the tailstock taper is a (shortened) Morse 0, not easy to find.

        regards
        dan