Rotary table with stepping motor

  • rsimonus
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2009
      I am new on this. I have rotary table and I would like to add stepping
      motor on it. Can someone tell me how to make an adapter for stepping
      motor into rotary table or should we buy one adapter from Sherline? I
      am very tight budget right now. I want to be able to save money for
      other parts for my old Sherline mill machine.

      Reid