Re: Flashcut

  • Fred Smith
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 1, 2008
      --- In SherlineCNC@yahoogroups.com, "christof_mmu" <christof_mmu@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi there,
      > ...I want to get into cnc cutting firures and jewelery stuff-so I
      > decided to buy a Sherline5400 cncready mill. But I´m still not sure
      > about what driver/motor kit to buy. Is it wort spending the extramoney
      > for the flashcut kit or should I save the money and get the Sherline
      > cnc kit?

      Servo systems with Sherline machines, for about the same price as
      steppers, try this link:

      http://www.imsrv.com/sherlinemachines/

      Fred Smith - IMService
    • christof_mmu
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 1, 2008
        --- In SherlineCNC@yahoogroups.com, "Fred Smith" <imserv@...> wrote:

        > --- In SherlineCNC@yahoogroups.com, "christof_mmu" <christof_mmu@>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > Hi there,
        > > ...I want to get into cnc cutting firures and jewelery stuff-so I
        > > decided to buy a Sherline5400 cncready mill. But I´m still not sure
        > > about what driver/motor kit to buy. Is it wort spending the extramoney
        > > for the flashcut kit or should I save the money and get the Sherline
        > > cnc kit?
        >
        > Servo systems with Sherline machines, for about the same price as
        > steppers, try this link:
        >
        > http://www.imsrv.com/sherlinemachines/
        >
        > Fred Smith - IMService

        Hi Fred,
        ....do you also ship to Germany?
      • Fred Smith
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 3, 2008
          wrote:
          > > Servo systems with Sherline machines, for about the same price as
          > > steppers, try this link:
          > >
          > > http://www.imsrv.com/sherlinemachines/
          > >
          > > Fred Smith - IMService
          > >

          > Hi Fred,
          > ....do you also ship to Germany?

          Sure. We ship to wherever the US department of State permits. Our web
          store will calculate shipping costs on most items placed in a shopping
          cart.

          Fred Smith - IMService