Re: [SherlineCNC] IMService not so good Service?

  • scmodelworks
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 28, 2008
      Hi Kenny,

      Fred was at Names and did put a note on the IMService support site stating that he was having communication issues. This note was dated April 25th:

      "We have now returned from NAMES 2008. For about a week we were out of contact due to problems with our ISP and subsequent delay of e-mail and voice mail. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, and hopefully we can be caught back up within a day or 2."

      I recently received a 4 axis system and have enjoyed what I would call good support from Fred and IMService. I put a post on the IMService support site last Friday evening. I expected that I would probably not hear back until Monday. I was pleasantly surprised to receive a response plus workable solution to my issue on Saturday afternoon.

      Keep working with him. I believe that he'll take care of you.

      Terry Wellman