RE: [SherlineCNC] USB Control of 5vdc 40ma

  • Len Shelton
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 1, 2008
      >> I want to control the laser on/off from a USB port.

      If you are using EMC2.

      http://axis.unpythonic.net/01198594294

      >Len
    • Chris Cain
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 2, 2008
        Velerman do a nice USB interface board

        http://www.vellemanusa.com/us/enu/product/view/?id=500349

        Chris

        service.

        The content of this email and any attachment is private and may be
        privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure,
        copying or forwarding of this email and/or its attachments is
        unauthorised. If you have received this email in error please notify the
        sender by email and delete this message and any attachments immediately.
        Nothing in this email shall bind the Company or any of its subsidiaries
        or businesses in any contract or obligation, unless we have specifically
        agreed to be bound.

        KCOM Group PLC is a public limited company incorporated in England and
        Wales, company number 02150618 and whose registered office is at 37 Carr
        Lane, Hull, HU1 3RE.

        118800 - KCOM UK Directory Enquiries. Calls cost 59p connection + 8p per
        minute including VAT from a BT landline. Call charges from mobiles and
        other networks may vary..

      • Kal Krishnan
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 2, 2008
          What is "laser triangulation"? Sounds interesting! I would like to know
          more...

          -Kal.