Re: Looking for information

  • eba3053
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2007
      Dave,

      I tried to join the group and then realized that there have only been 5
      postings in '06 and only 1 so far this year.

      I would say that that group has basically died (which is a shame
      because from the title it sounds like exactly what I was looking for).

      So if anyone out there in the Denver area is willing, I am still
      looking for some help.

      Earl
    • eba3053
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2007
        Dave,

        I tried to join the group and then realized that there have only been 5
        postings in '06 and only 1 so far this year.

        I would say that that group has basically died (which is a shame
        because from the title it sounds like exactly what I was looking for).

        So if anyone out there in the Denver area is willing, I am still
        looking for some help.

        Earl
      • Richard L. Wurdack
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 2, 2007
          Those statistics don't seem right to me. Unfortunately I'm not in Denver or I'd be glad to show you my Sherline. I bought one of the first twenty and have been happy with it for it must be 3 or 4 years now. I am a hobbist user and I don't try to use it to take a couple of thou off my flathead Ford. I have a couple of Sherline manual mills as well. EMC2 works fine for me and the computer Sherline provided has been good. The files section in this list and the straight Sherline list is worth the joining for. I might also suggest taking a look at cnczone.com.

          Dick