my cnc blog

  • Chye NW
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2007
      Hi guys, i've just gotten my sherline 5400/5410 cnc mill for almost 2
      weeks. I created a blog/site where i update my progress. Do check it out
      and give me some comments! Thanks!

      http://simplewords.genexis.net/
    • Dave Hylands
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2007
        Hi,

        On 7/1/07, Chye NW <chyenw@...> wrote:
        > Hi guys, i've just gotten my sherline 5400/5410 cnc mill for almost 2
        > weeks. I created a blog/site where i update my progress. Do check it out
        > and give me some comments! Thanks!
        >
        > http://simplewords.genexis.net/

        Looks pretty cool.

        --
        Dave Hylands
        Vancouver, BC, Canada
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 5, 2007
          Late reply, but thanks. I'll do as much updates when ever i think of
          something to cut. Currently still doing 2.5Ds, need to look for some
          tutorials for 3D cutting.