19000Re: [SherlineCNC] RE: CNC 2000 Mill Base wanted

  • Ronald Tenthorey
    Nov 22, 2013
      Is it CnC ready with motor mounts?
      2000 CnC base only at sherline is listed at $575.
      It should fit into a med USPS box.
      Shipping would be to haliburton Ontario postal code k0m 1j1
      Let me know
      Thanks

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Nov 22, 2013, at 10:09 AM, <dtbarber@...> wrote:

      Ron,

      I responded previously, so this may appear as a double post.  I have a 200 mill base, the saddle and leadscrew that is collecting dust.  I think 50% off of Sherline's price plus shipping would be fair.  If interested, contact me off-line at dtbarber@...

      Regards,

      Dan

      ---In SherlineCNC@yahoogroups.com, <ron_tenthorey@...> wrote:

      Anyone have a used base they no longer need? Tired of traming my 15" column everytime I use it on the lathe.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic