Reminder:Thriving In Tough Economic Times Webinar Tonight

  • OffGridGirl
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2009

      Thriving In Tough Economic Times - 30fold Benefits Group

      Times are changing. The ideas and assumptions our parents grew up and retired under are no longer valid. The rules of the money game have changed forever. If you don't change too you are destined to become an unfortunate statistic.

      Join us for this free webinar and learn how this dynamic opportunity can change not just your life, but your family legacy.

      This session will be at:
      9:30 PM Eastern
      8:30 PM Central
      7:30 PM Mountain
      6:30 Pacific and Arizona
      Register for a session now by clicking a date below:
      Wed, Sep 16, 2009 9:30 PM - 10:30 PM EDT
      Wed, Sep 23, 2009 9:30 PM - 10:30 PM EDT
      Tue, Sep 29, 2009 9:30 PM - 10:30 PM EDT

      Once registered you will receive an email confirming your registration
      with information you need to join the Webinar.
      System Requirements
      PC-based attendees
      Required: Windows® 2000, XP Home, XP Pro, 2003 Server, Vista
      Macintosh®-based attendees
      Required: Mac OS® X 10.4 (Tiger®) or newer