39009Re: [Sheepdog-L] Hoover Ridge

  • Laurie
    May 11, 2017
      It was a fun trial.  Thank you guys for all your work.

      That hill had a great view of the entire field. I think it would be a good idea.

      Laurie Schultz

      On 5/11/2017 4:51 PM, Moran Judy dimorja@... [Sheepdog-L] wrote:
      It's a cold rainy day and couldn't help but think about the trial at Hoover Ridge . We would be remiss if we didn't say thank you to each and everyone of you who supported the trial in any way. It was a great trial with great folks. We wanted you to know that those of you looking for points, that the paperwork for the usbcha went in a week ago and the VBCA went in early this week. Once again thanks and hope to see you next year
       We are thinking about putting the handlers post on the opposite end of the field for the Saturday trial and put it in the usual place the next day. Up on that hill things look a lot different.  Let us know your thoughts about moving it for.one day. We put the trial on for you folks and welcome your suggestions.  Take care and happy trialing.  Wink/Judy

      AVG logo

      www.avg.com

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic