Looking for a Droper Ram

  • Lisa
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2013
      I am looking for a Droper Ram. I am looking for a PBD ram. It can be an older ram that you do not need anymore for your flock because you need new unrelated ram. I have a very small flock so he will not need to work that hard. I might consider S or breeding service. The problem is I am not able to travel far but I do have a trailer. I can go about a two hour distance from Junction City, KS area.