How does one rebuild a life [the conclusion]-EPILOGUE

  • BLACKWOLF
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2002
      Tim O'leary had flashed his badge and credentials to
      get into the hospital to see the Golden Arrow, he
      entered the emergency room where the costumed hero was
      having his side wound cleaned and bandaged.
      "I knew as soon as I saw the arrow that pinned that
      GunHawk clown to the van you were back. Son indeed!"
      "Hi Tim sorry about the confusion, but Pete and I
      figured it was a good cover to explain my presence.
      After all time travel is hard to explain."
      The nurse doing the work on his side said"My son's in
      high school he says its a branch of physics he wants
      to explore maybe mr. Arrow you can help him."
      Golden Arrow looked at her "If I could explain what
      happened to me and how it worked I would tell him
      about it, my being here, now was more accident then
      intent. I had nothing to do with it."
      O'lerary thought about it a sec. smiled and said
      "It's good to have you back G.A.But I tell you its
      gonna be alot harder for you, you go around killing
      people all the time."
      "Self defence, has already been ruled the case, Tim
      besides I only kill when I have to, at the time of the
      firefight I was a little to rushed to decide on a
      killshot or a wound, I just fired is all."

      Elsewhere- The American Eagle was talking on a
      telephone. One of the new portable types. "I'm telling
      you Flag this man is dangerous, took out Hawk with one
      shot plus a couple other guys, and the police say he's
      clear of any charges, We got to get this guy! No
      matter who he claims he is, Hawk was our friend."

      Another-Elsewhere Reverend Josiah Claybourne was
      also vowing revenge, several years of planning had
      gone out the window. "By God and Hitler this archers
      gonna suffer for his sins!"

      HOW DOES ONE REBUILD A LIFE BOOK II COMING SOON!

      [AND I promise to be more on top of getting chapters
      out]
      Wolf

      =====
      ^ ^
      * *
      (-)

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com
    • libbylawrence
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 4, 2002
        Nice job. Great to see how the hero has been fleshed out and
        developed for modern use.
      • BLACKWOLF
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 4, 2002
          --- libbylawrence <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
          > Nice job. Great to see how the hero has been fleshed
          > out and
          > developed for modern use.

          Thanks Libby glad you liked it!
          I am finding him fun to work with and got more plans
          for his modern career coming up soon.
          Wolf

          =====
          ^ ^