We're back in business...

  • arcademan88
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 9, 2002
      The Crisis is over & true to its name...Shazam Earth S Lives On!!!

      Arcademan
    • starsky_hutch76
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 9, 2002
        --- In shazamearthsliveson@y..., "arcademan88" <arcademanu2@a...>
        wrote:
        > The Crisis is over & true to its name...Shazam Earth S Lives On!!!
        >
        > Arcademan

        I'm glad to see this club back. Did it take as long as Earth-2?
      • doctorquantum
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 9, 2002
          It looks like the Photos section is completely empty, though... :(

          Doc

          --- In shazamearthsliveson@y..., starsky_hutch76 <no_reply@y...>

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 9, 2002
            wrote:
            > I'm glad to see this club back. Did it take as long as Earth-2?

            --- According to the message index,this site was out 14 days...the
            Earth-2 site was out 18 days. Of course to some of us,it seemed like
            an eternity :)

            Arcademan
          • arcademan88
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 9, 2002
              --- In shazamearthsliveson@y..., "doctorquantum"
              <the_time_trust_2000@y...> wrote:
              > It looks like the Photos section is completely empty, though... :(
              >
              > Doc

              --- No photos made it in the conversion...same thing happened in my
              DCUGenNext group in its conversion...what a bummer.

              Arcademan
            • starsky_hutch76
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 10, 2002
                > --- No photos made it in the conversion...same thing happened in my
                > DCUGenNext group in its conversion...what a bummer.
                >
                > Arcademan

                I hate that. For some reson, my computer saved the pictures in a
                format that yahoo doesn't recognize. ANd a few of the animated
                pictures, like Uncle Dudley, were originals I'd done for the club.