Memory Like The Stars 6

  • csyphrett_us
    Message 1 of 751 , Mar 1, 2002
      -How many monsters have we battled?-<br><br>Mind
      on the job, thought the silver man, exploding
      upwards in a size to match the thing that had crushed the
      thought the monster, a thing of scales with crab claws
      for upper appendages and spreading insect-like head.
      (Why do you oppose my kind?)<br><br>It's my job, said
      the giant. Do you wish to surrender, Belten, and make
      this easy on the both of us?<br><br>(I think it will
      Belten opened its claws. Coherent light ripped the night
      air. M-78 shoulder rolled under the blasts, snapping
      to his feet, slicing across the alien's torso with
      the edge of his hand and a shower of sparks. The
      giant staggered from the assault.<br><br>-They never
      Belten laughed, splitting into three equal fighters. The
      trio raised their clawed hands, causing the ground
      around M-78 to explode. The silver giant fell over,
      flipping backwards to his feet.<br><br>-Give me a second.-
    • Arcademan
      Message 751 of 751 , Oct 3, 2002
        --- In ShazamEarthSliveson@y..., starsky_hutch76 <no_reply@y...>
        wrote:
        > I don't see anything wrong with mary being in California. A little
        > thing like the span of a few states wouldn't stop the Marvels from
        > being to team up! The Leutenant Marvels could each be in their own
        > state, too.

        Actually,the Lt. Marvels were from different parts of the United
        States. The only way to activate their SHA...the wizard's powers were
        for the 3 to be together & shout the magic word together.

        If I recall in one of Shazamgrrl's fanfic stories,Mary was in
        California,away from Billy,Freddy & the rest of her friends. As much
        as the gang would like to stay together,there comes the time where
        they must venture out into the world on their own.

        Once I get more familiar with the timeline here,I'll make some more
        suggestions & comments ;o)

        Arcademan
        The Master Creator
        (And future writer of Shazam Earth S Lives On?)