Saw this on another board

  • starsky_hutch76
    Message 1 of 751 , Jan 4, 2002
      Figured it could provide story fuel for
      goddaproblemwi) 1/2/02 5:52 pm <br>Actually... the WAS a Trixie
      unknown) was a semi regular at the WHIZ studios when CC
      beck first revived the series in the seventies.
      Shazam bolts, turning Trixie, Mr Morris, even a monkey
      into Marvels.<br><br>(all wore the full length red
      outfit, like Cap - no color variations or skirts or
      anything funky).<br><br>Look for a cover with a
      consternated Cap looking at an equally confused Monkey marvel,
      and there ya go...<br><br>So she was only there for a
      few panels, but she WAS there!<br><br>KC
    • Arcademan
      Message 751 of 751 , Oct 3, 2002
        --- In ShazamEarthSliveson@y..., starsky_hutch76 <no_reply@y...>
        wrote:
        > I don't see anything wrong with mary being in California. A little
        > thing like the span of a few states wouldn't stop the Marvels from
        > being to team up! The Leutenant Marvels could each be in their own
        > state, too.

        Actually,the Lt. Marvels were from different parts of the United
        States. The only way to activate their SHA...the wizard's powers were
        for the 3 to be together & shout the magic word together.

        If I recall in one of Shazamgrrl's fanfic stories,Mary was in
        California,away from Billy,Freddy & the rest of her friends. As much
        as the gang would like to stay together,there comes the time where
        they must venture out into the world on their own.

        Once I get more familiar with the timeline here,I'll make some more
        suggestions & comments ;o)

        Arcademan
        The Master Creator
        (And future writer of Shazam Earth S Lives On?)