DCU Generation Next

  • blackjackx99
    Message 1 of 751 , Nov 4, 2001
      Heres the link to my new Yahoo FanFiction club
      DCU GENERATION NEXT were Superman & Batman were both
      in the JLA & JSA,The Huntress is batmans
      daughter,Powergirl is Supermans cousin & the silver age JLA is the
      way it should be.Right now i'm starting with the
      Timeline & 1938 to 1941 is there right now. ===
    • Arcademan
      Message 751 of 751 , Oct 3, 2002
        --- In ShazamEarthSliveson@y..., starsky_hutch76 <no_reply@y...>
        wrote:
        > I don't see anything wrong with mary being in California. A little
        > thing like the span of a few states wouldn't stop the Marvels from
        > being to team up! The Leutenant Marvels could each be in their own
        > state, too.

        Actually,the Lt. Marvels were from different parts of the United
        States. The only way to activate their SHA...the wizard's powers were
        for the 3 to be together & shout the magic word together.

        If I recall in one of Shazamgrrl's fanfic stories,Mary was in
        California,away from Billy,Freddy & the rest of her friends. As much
        as the gang would like to stay together,there comes the time where
        they must venture out into the world on their own.

        Once I get more familiar with the timeline here,I'll make some more
        suggestions & comments ;o)

        Arcademan
        The Master Creator
        (And future writer of Shazam Earth S Lives On?)