Steamboat

  • michael123x4
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 25 11:30 PM
      Does anybody know when Steamboat's last appearance was ?
    • ddswanson
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 27 6:42 PM
        CAPTAIN MARVEL ADVENTURES #48 FAWCETT (AUG 1945). Never appeared in this forum as far as I can tell.

        --- In ShazamEarthSliveson@yahoogroups.com, "michael123x4" <Mike_McAllister37@...> wrote:

        > Does anybody know when Steamboat's last appearance was ?

      • Doc Quantum
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 28, 2013
          I'd like to see a more realistic, less racist portrayal of "Steamboat" in the present. He was actually a major character for at least two years, by my reckoning. It would be good to see what he's up to in the present. He should be called by his real name, too, since Steamboat is just a nickname.

          Perhaps Steamboat was one of the few Marvel Family supporting characters who wasn't in the Suspendium for 20 years, but aged normally. He could have been active in the Civil Rights movement of the 1950s and 1960s.

          Anyone feel like writing the story?

          Cheers,
          Doc