Re: Wainwright

  • libbyblawrence
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 20, 2013
      Wainwright is original. Cherry Wade -now retroactively Mrs. Brian Butler as of the Missing Day story- was about the only aide Mr. S. had other than Pinky. I never gave Wainwright a first name that I can recall!
    • Doc Quantum
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 26, 2013
        Since Wainwright is such a delightfully incongruous character -- a former hired goon now working as a high-class butler -- I wonder if Wainwright would have a first name that is very incongruous with his last name, something like Pug or Butch. What do you think?

        Cheers,
        Doc

        --- In ShazamEarthSliveson@yahoogroups.com, "libbyblawrence" <lawrenceliberty@...> wrote:

        > Wainwright is original. Cherry Wade -now retroactively Mrs. Brian Butler as of the Missing Day story- was about the only aide Mr. S. had other than Pinky. I never gave Wainwright a first name that I can recall!

      • ddswanson
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 26, 2013
          Maybe the reason he became a hired goon is because his name is something like Percival, or even a girl's name, and people thought he was a sissy as a kid? Just another incongruous thought - I don't really have a preference either way.