Re: [Shazam Earth S Lives on] Tales of Fawcett City: It's a Date Part 1

  • ddswanson
    Message 1 of 48 , Apr 29, 2013
      Tall Marvel and Hill Marvel are unable to transform on their own. They must be in the presence of Billy (or probably Mary or Freddy as well). They have been shown in stories here to be more than a little jealous of Cool Marvel, who can transform any time he wants, especially since he has only had his powers for a short time, while they have had their powers for many years. They have always been shown to be equally as powerful as the regular Marvels.

      Dan

      --- In ShazamEarthSliveson@yahoogroups.com, The Time Trust <the_time_trust_2000@...> wrote:

      > I just realized, as I was thinking about it, that it would be impractical if the three Lieutenant Marvels always had to say "Shazam!" at the same time, since they live in completely different places. Tall Marvel is in Texas, for instance, while Hill Marvel is in the Ozarks or somewhere in the Deep South. I guess they could coordinate by phone, but still, they must be able to transform on their own. In most of their appearances they're together, but they don't have to be.
      >
      > --
      > Cheers,
      > Doc Quantum of The Time Trust
      >

      > Read stories of your favorite DC Comics characters at the Five Earths Project!
      > www.5earths.info
      >

      > >________________________________

    • Frank Murdock
      Message 48 of 48 , Sep 13, 2013
        Kali definitely was not powered by Shazam;
        /FM: Yes. I am aware of this.
        she was powered by Blaze and Satanus. I am pretty sure she has lost her powers.
        /FM: The way the story ends it is open to interpretation. I was left
        with a different turnout.
        Although she is now hanging out at Grimoire Academy, and Blaze and
        Satanus invaded Grimoire Academy not too long after she reached the
        Academy. Maybe they were after more than just rescuing the Space
        Ghoul?
        Maybe. Wouldn't be that hard to start adding up those mosters of Society.
        Dan
        /FM