Re: SOJ: A Bad Place to Visit But I Wouldn't Want to Die There! 11

  • starsky_hutch76
    Message 1 of 34 , Mar 2, 2013
      I'm really enjoying this tale, Libby. I'm curious to see what was in that pyramid Isis visited.

      --- In ShazamEarthSliveson@yahoogroups.com, "libbyblawrence" <lawrenceliberty@...> wrote:

> [...]
      >
      > "I am Kimon. I come from Qward. Our world is crowded as evil always seems to flourish and multiply in this cosmos. I once sought to open a portal to Earth 1 and use that planet as a colony to solve our population problem. In attempting to doso, I learned that a special kind of energy called Qwa bolts could open such a portal but it required a much greater power source to keep it open or widen it to the point where such an exodus would be practical! I found such a living battery of power in the being known as Superman! I channeled Qwa bolts through his body and it fueled my machine and in turn opened a portal to Earth 1and paralyzed its population….with one exception. One of the Kryptonian's allies was immune to the energy and he thwarted me."
      >
      > Captain Marvel said, "You want to turn Earth S into a colony! You plan on using me and my fellow prisoner as living batteries like you did with Superman!"
      >
      > Kimon nodded and said, "You are wise! I learned of Earth S through an ally. He told me about you and I attempted to use you and your family as I did with Superman but a strange thing occurred. The Qwa-Bolts didn't paralyze your planet. They turned you into evil versions of your normal selves!"
      >
      > Captain Marvel thought, "Of course! Superman doesn't get his powers from magical lightning as we do. These Qwa bolts must hurt him but they somehow interacted with our normal magical bolts when we said our magic words. The Qwa bolts made us evil like the folks in this dimension!"
      >
      > Ultra Man said, "You bald worm! You think you can turn me into a human dynamo? You want to use my super body as a battery to help you enslave that creep's world? You got a lot of nerve!"
      >
      > Kimon laughed and said, "On the contrary, we plan to use both your bodies as batteries to help us enslave both your planets! Why should we of Qward settle for one puny colony when we may have two Earths to rule?"
      >
      > Captain Marvel said, "What have you done with our friends?"
      >
      > Kimon said, "The young Marvels may be back-up batteries should our procedure end your life. The others are imprisoned as they are of
      > little consequence to us!"
      >
      > He activated the machines and energy surged through both men. The captives struggled but their efforts seemed futile as Kimon's monitors revealed two gaping holes appearing near each planet.
      >
      > "Soon, we may invade both of your worlds and find all the space we need! We will owe you a debt of thanks since it would not have been possible without your help!" he said.
      >
      > Ultra Man snarled, "Gloat while you can, punk! I'll get free! I'll get free and kill you all!"
      >
      > Captain Marvel said nothing but his keen mind was already trying to find a solution while his body fought the painful energy that cascaded through it.
      >
      > Isis had listened in horror. She had to rescue her friends and she knew that it would not be easy to do so.
      >
      > "I will triumph no matter how great the odds!" she vowed.

    • libbyblawrence
      Message 34 of 34 , Mar 19, 2013
        It is meant to replace Syndicated as the Marvels first encounter with the CS. I do hope to use Mighty Adam. I had no plans for a bad Billy though. I figured to use the evil Shazam though since I figured he ended up at the dawn of time on E-3 when his disembodied form left E-S and he brought a date with him... you might say.