Re: [Shazam Earth S Lives on] SOJ: A Bad Place to Visit But I Wouldn't Want to Die There! 8

  • The Time Trust
    Message 1 of 34 , Feb 24, 2013
      It was good to see the Crime Syndicate again. Does this story take place before "Nightmare," when the Crime Syndicate fights some JLA members?

      --
      Cheers,
      Doc Quantum of The Time Trust

      www.5earths.info

    • libbyblawrence
      Message 34 of 34 , Mar 19, 2013
        It is meant to replace Syndicated as the Marvels first encounter with the CS. I do hope to use Mighty Adam. I had no plans for a bad Billy though. I figured to use the evil Shazam though since I figured he ended up at the dawn of time on E-3 when his disembodied form left E-S and he brought a date with him... you might say.