Titles pages for 5earths.info

  • The Time Trust
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29 7:50 PM
      Hello,

      I've finished compiling all the titles pages on 5earths.info. These are basically stories with similar characters and/or themes grouped together for easy reading. They're mini-timelines, like the main timelines covering Times Past, 1985-1988, and Future Tales, except they're just the stories that fit the characters or genres of the title page.

      For example, I created a page called "Cavalcade: Wonder Woman, the Flash, Green Lantern," which covers those Earth-2 characters. All the title pages are linked on each of the Earth pages (Earth-1, Earth-2, etc) and are easily accessible.

      As I go through the old stories and add new ones, I'll also be adding appearances of characters in other titles (such as a guest-starring role for the Earth-1 Superman in a JLA tale, for example) so that you can follow all appearances of a character or group of characters throughout our stories. This should make any researching for new stories much easier. I've already completed all these guest roles for such characters as the Earth-1 Batman Family, Superman Family, the Flash, and the Titans, and I'm working on getting the rest of them done. (While I add these stories, sometimes they might not yet be linked, but don't worry -- I'll get to them soon enough.)

      And, of course, we have a good search engine powered by Google on the site for finding any obscure character. However, I'm not sure how often Google crawls the pages, so sometimes it may be somewhat out of date.

      You can reach the site through the link in my signature. Happy reading!

      --
      Cheers,
      Doc Quantum of The Time Trust

      www.5earths.info