Photos

  • ddswanson
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 11, 2011
      Is anyone else NOT interested in seeing hundreds of photos of the Captain Marvel TV show posted here? I don't think this is really the place for them - there are other groups for Captain Marvel TV fans.
    • Drivtaan
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 11, 2011
        I don't believe that anything on the show was a part of DC's version of Captain Marvel, so the pictures have no place here.

        Lee

      • Arcademan
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 12, 2011
          Have to agree...and yes, he did also post those pics over in The Marvels of SHAZAM and World's Mightiest Mortals Yahoo Groups as well.

          The photo section here should be devoted to the ongoing continuity that is Earth-S.

          Arcademan
          The Master Creator
          Warlord of CLOW!!!

          --- In ShazamEarthSliveson@yahoogroups.com, Drivtaan <drivtaan@...> wrote:

          > I don't believe that anything on the show was a part of DC's version of Captain Marvel, so the pictures have no place here.
          >
          > Lee

        • johnreiter902
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 27, 2014
            This may be a silly question, but is there any way to copy pictures from the photos page onto word documents?

          • The Time Trust
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 27, 2014
              I know with a Mac you can just drag a picture into a document. Not sure about PC, though. It's been a long time since I owned one.

              --
              Cheers,
              Doc Quantum of The Time Trust

              www.5earths.info

              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 27, 2014
                Double click on the small-sized picture to make it bigger. Then right-click on it and select Copy. Open word and select Edit/Paste

                Save Link As, save it to your hard disk. Then in Word, select 'insert' and then 'Picrures', then browse to the saved picture on your hard disk.

                Dan
              • The Time Trust
                Message 7 of 7 , Nov 27, 2014
                  Actually, I was wrong. It's not a Mac thing; it's a Google thing.

                  Just create a new Google Doc with a free Google account, open two browser windows next to each other (one for the Yahoo Group and one for the Google Doc) and drag the pictures directly onto the document. Once you've got all the pictures you want, you can resize them. You can also export it as a Word Doc.

                  ***

                  UPDATE: Unfortunately, Yahoo Groups forces you to view the photos in some kind of Flickr type album, so you can't drag them into a Google Doc, after all, like you could with any regular image from an ordinary web page.