Re: Squadron of Justice : The Lamp of the gods! 2

  • arcademan88
    Message 1 of 28 , Dec 14, 2010
      It's been awhile people! First of all, nice to see stories still coming out from here. I swear one of these days I'll have to add one...if I swing it within the continuity confines here. To answer the status of Catlin O'Malley, while she still has her wiccan abilities, she no longer has access to the power of Shazam per the ending to 'Forever a Marvel' unless she requests them back. I don't see any problems still utilizing her character here. Also at the end of same story, I was getting set to introduce a new character which would've been this Earth's equivalence to The Atom or DollMan (none existed on E-S that I know of but then again I could be wrong in that assumption).

      Anyhoo, great posting here again and I'll see what I can do about dropping by more ofter. TTFN :o)

      Arcademan
      The Master Creator
      Warlord of CLOW!!!
    • starsky_hutch76
      Message 2 of 28 , Dec 28, 2010
        Good to see you again, Arcademan! I'm looking forward to seeing what you can do with that idea for a character.