Re: Squadron of Justice : The Lamp of the gods! 2

  • starsky_hutch76
    Message 1 of 28 , Nov 27, 2010
      Since she dumped her in our toy box, I don't think we should shy away from using her. Just not as a love interest for Billy Batson or member of the Marvel Family.

      --- In ShazamEarthSliveson@yahoogroups.com, "ddswanson" <ddswanson@...> wrote:

      > Never mind...
      >
      > --- In ShazamEarthSliveson@yahoogroups.com, "libbyblawrence" <lawrenceliberty@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Who?
      > >

      > > --- In ShazamEarthSliveson@yahoogroups.com, "ddswanson" <ddswanson@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Is Andrea related to Caitlin O'Malley?

    • ddswanson
      Message 2 of 28 , Nov 27, 2010
        Yeah, Starch, I was wondering if we could somehow weave two magic-using women from the British Isles together somehow and strengthen our continuity...

        Message 3 of 28 , Nov 28, 2010
          Could be. THey're both Irish, though Caitlin OP'Malley's origins and abilities are more firmly tied to her pagan Celtic roots.

          Message 4 of 28 , Nov 28, 2010
            When he was imprisoned, TVs weren't as common a household appliance as they are now or even in the 80s. He probably had a radio, but hearing about things and seeing them in person are two different things. There might be opportunities for fun fish out of water moments in future tales.

          • arcademan88
            Message 5 of 28 , Dec 14, 2010
              It's been awhile people! First of all, nice to see stories still coming out from here. I swear one of these days I'll have to add one...if I swing it within the continuity confines here. To answer the status of Catlin O'Malley, while she still has her wiccan abilities, she no longer has access to the power of Shazam per the ending to 'Forever a Marvel' unless she requests them back. I don't see any problems still utilizing her character here. Also at the end of same story, I was getting set to introduce a new character which would've been this Earth's equivalence to The Atom or DollMan (none existed on E-S that I know of but then again I could be wrong in that assumption).

              Anyhoo, great posting here again and I'll see what I can do about dropping by more ofter. TTFN :o)

              Arcademan
              The Master Creator
              Warlord of CLOW!!!
            • starsky_hutch76
              Message 6 of 28 , Dec 28, 2010
                Good to see you again, Arcademan! I'm looking forward to seeing what you can do with that idea for a character.