New Marvel Family fanfic

  • shg79258
    Message 1 of 751 , Feb 5, 2001
      I am working on a fanfic based on JLA Earth 2,
      where the CSA square off against a reversed version of
      the Marvels.<br><br>Check it out at this
      link:<br><br><a href=http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/thecrimesynidicateofamerika target=new>http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/thecrimesynidicateofamerika</a>
    • Arcademan
      Message 751 of 751 , Oct 3, 2002
        --- In ShazamEarthSliveson@y..., starsky_hutch76 <no_reply@y...>
        wrote:
        > I don't see anything wrong with mary being in California. A little
        > thing like the span of a few states wouldn't stop the Marvels from
        > being to team up! The Leutenant Marvels could each be in their own
        > state, too.

        Actually,the Lt. Marvels were from different parts of the United
        States. The only way to activate their SHA...the wizard's powers were
        for the 3 to be together & shout the magic word together.

        If I recall in one of Shazamgrrl's fanfic stories,Mary was in
        California,away from Billy,Freddy & the rest of her friends. As much
        as the gang would like to stay together,there comes the time where
        they must venture out into the world on their own.

        Once I get more familiar with the timeline here,I'll make some more
        suggestions & comments ;o)

        Arcademan
        The Master Creator
        (And future writer of Shazam Earth S Lives On?)