Re: Zing, Queen of Quick in: Westward, Ho! (Chapter 14b)

  • drivtaan
    Message 1 of 117 , Jan 11, 2010
      Playing catch up again. I really enjoyed Zing's whirlwind romance, as well as Wayland's origin. Hope to see them both again.

      Lee
    • ddswanson
      Message 117 of 117 , Jan 12, 2010
        I'll be back to Zing soon. I needed to do some fill ins around some of my older stories to make them all work together. Zing is on the road right now, somewhere between Denver and Las Vegas, but she'll definitely get to Vegas.

        Dan