Re: [Shazam Earth S Lives on] The Beginning of the Ending

  • Drivtaan
    Message 1 of 157 , Aug 6, 2008
      Very cool. Glad to see that Donal and Don Chaun have finally reunited.

      Lee

    • Dan Swanson
      Message 157 of 157 , Aug 9, 2008
        It might not be apparent on the surface, but the chapter we wrote
        together in which you detailed Captain Marvel first meeting Captain
        Thunder was on my mind a lot when I was writing this chapter. You
        did a great job of bringing out the emotions involved, and there were
        a lot of similarities between what you achieved and what I was hoping
        to achive here. Thanks!

        Dan

        --- In ShazamEarthSliveson@yahoogroups.com, Drivtaan <drivtaan@...>